Sunday, November 16, 2014

Aaaaaand done!

I did it! I actually did it!



I've been making these for ages- not kits, just the surprisingly handy little macaron (or macaroon if you prefer) coin purse key fobs. I love how they're a little (1.5"!) canvas. The perfect size for a tiny design! 
I've hand-drawn or painted my others, but, for the kits (this one now available in my shop, more to come), I learned to make designs to upload to Spoonflower. It's not nearly as scary as I thought it'd be! I didn't have to learn Photoshop for it either. I have developed a kind of block against learning Photoshop.

Lots of photos were taken for the instructions. Lots. Of. Photos.

Two whole test 'croons were made: One for the photos and one to make sure my instructions made sense. The white and yellow one is the latter. I wanted a kind-of blank sample, but I do love yellow so much. And orange. Red is good too. Warm colors make me happy!

Finishing a project makes me happy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment